Date: 31 January 2022
Starting from 10 February 2022, FULLY-VACCINATED NATIONALS OF “NON-VISA REQUIRED COUNTRIES” shall be allowed to enter the Philippines. Kindly refer to below travel requirements upon arrival:
- Passports are valid for 6 months from time of arrival, and they hold return tickets to their country of origin or to their next destination
- They must have any of the following proofs of vaccination against COVID-19 that are recognized under existing IATF regulations: – World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination;
- Shall be required to present a negative Reverse Transcription – Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test taken within forty-eight hours (48hrs) prior to departure from the country of origin. Upon arrival, they shall no longer be required to observe mandatory facility-based quarantine but shall self-monitor for any sign or symptom for (7) days with the first day being the date of arrival.
- Children below eighteen (18) years of age are exempted from the requirement of full vaccination and providing proof of vaccination status prior to boarding.
- Children below twelve (12) years of age who cannot be vaccinated shall follow the quarantine protocols of the parent/s or the accompanying adult/guardian travelling with them.
– VaxCertPH certification
– National/State digital certificate of the foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement, unless otherwise accepted by the IATF
Sources: https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/downloads/2022/01jan/20220127-RESO-159-RRD.pdf | https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/~/media/files/coronavirus/travelrulesandrestrictions/arrivingintheph/eo408.pdf?la=en
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).