Date: 8 February 2022
Based on the IATF –EID Resolution 160-B, all arriving foreign visitors must be able to present the following:
- Acceptable proof of vaccination
- Negative RT-PCR Test Taken within forty –eight hours (48 hours) before the date and time of departure from the country of origin / first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs for their return journey
- Valid tickets for their return journey to the port of origin or next port of destination not later than thirty (30) days from date of arrival in the Philippines
- Passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months at the time of their arrival to the Philippines
- Travel insurance for COVID-19 treatment costs from reputed insurers, with a minimum coverage of USD 35,000 for the duration of their stay in the Philippines
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).