FLIGHT OPERATIONS UPDATE OF SEVERAL AIRLINES AS OF APRIL 5, 2021
Date: 06 April 2021
Please see updates below.
Affected passengers may email your Marsman Travel Consultant for clarification and assistance.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
CERTAIN FLIGHTS TO REGION 6 CANCELED UNTIL APRIL 10
In compliance with the government’s temporary suspension of inbound passenger travel to REGION 6 (Western Visayas) from the NCR Plus area, as well as from Cebu and Davao, effective immediately until April 10, 2021:
– Philippine Airlines has cancelled all flights from Manila to Bacolod, Iloilo, Antique, Caticlan, Kalibo and Roxas cities, until April 10.
– PAL has also cancelled flights from Cebu to Caticlan until April 10 and from Cebu to Bacolod v.v. on April 9
– PAL flights from Iloilo, Bacolod, Roxas and Kalibo to Manila, however, continue to operate during this period.
– PAL flight from Antique to Manila will operate on April 10.
Please be advised that flights to/from OTHER regions, including those from Manila, Cebu and Davao, shall continue to operate during the extension of the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) period until April 11, subject to restrictions and requirements imposed by each Local Government Unit.
Allowed to travel to all other Regions within this ECQ period are:
– health/emergency frontline services personnel
– government officials and frontline personnel
– duly-authorized humanitarian assistance actors
– persons traveling for medical/humanitarian reasons
– persons going to the airport for travel abroad
– persons crossing zones for work or business permitted in the zone of destination, and going back home.
– returning or repatriated OFWs and other Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs) returning to their places of residence
– locally stranded individuals (LSIs)
The suspension of travel to Region 6 was announced in a directive from the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB), as requested by the concerned Local Government Units (LGUs) and as endorsed by the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG).
AIR ASIA TO FLY ONLY ESSENTIAL TRAVELERS DURING ECQ
In light of the extension of the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) period within NCR Plus (Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, and Rizal), AirAsia reminds its guests that only essential travel will be allowed until 11 April 2021, as mandated by the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolution 106-A.
AirAsia likewise informs its guests from NCR Plus, Cebu and Davao City on the “Temporary Suspension” of inbound travel to Region VI (Kalibo, Bacolod and Iloilo) until 10 April 2021, as mandated under Resolution No. 108 by the IATF-Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases.
Domestic flights to and from Manila will continue to operate subject to compliance with Local Government Unit (LGU) restrictions on frequencies and capacity.
Essential Travelers and Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) include the following:
– Health/emergency frontline personnel
– Government officials and frontline personnel
– Duly authorized humanitarian assistance actors
– Persons traveling for medical/humanitarian reasons
– Persons going to the airport for travel abroad
– Persons crossing zones for work or business permitted in the zone of destination, and going back home
– Returning or repatriated OFWs and other Overseas Filipinos returning to their places of residence