Date: 6 January 2021
Please refer to airline operations update below.
Affected passengers may email your Marsman Travel Consultant for clarification and assistance.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. . For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TRAVELLING TO HONG KONG
In response to COVID-19, the Hong Kong SAR government has introduced additional health related immigration requirements for passengers who are ending their journey in Hong Kong and have visited or transited through certain countries in the 21 days prior to arriving.1. Passengers who have visited any destination outside China:
– must provide a hotel room confirmation at one of the designated hotels, in English or Chinese for not less than 21 nights, starting on the day of arrival in Hong Kong.
2. Passengers who have been in or transited the United Kingdom or South Africa
– Any passengers who have been in the United Kingdom or South Africa for more than two hours in the past 21 days will not be permitted to enter Hong Kong.
– Any passengers who have transited in the United Kingdom or South Africa for less than two hours and are eligible to enter Hong Kong may continue to do so provided they meet the below requirements for passengers coming from high risk countries. In such cases, passengers will be required to show proof of a hotel reservation at a designated hotel for 21 nights, starting on the day of arrival in Hong Kong. Please note that due to the ban by the HKSAR government on all flights from the United Kingdom to Hong Kong, all Cathay Pacific services to and from London-Heathrow and Manchester have been cancelled until 10 January 2021.
3. Passengers who have visited or transited through Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom or the United States in the 21 days prior to arriving, will be required to show the following documents:
a. Test report – A test report issued by a laboratory or healthcare institution that contains the passenger’s name identical to that in his/her valid travel document to show that:
– they have undertaken a nucleic acid test for COVID-19;
– the sample for the test was taken within 72 hours of the scheduled time of departure of the flight to Hong Kong; and
– the result of the test for COVID-19 was negative
b. Documentary Proof – Documentary proof (in English or Chinese) to show that the laboratory or healthcare institution is ISO 15189 accredited or is recognised or approved by the relevant authority of the government of the place in which the laboratory or healthcare institution is located.
This can be in the form of a copy of ‘Certificate of Accreditation’, ‘Certificate of Compliance’, or information printed out from an official government website. Please note that documentary proof is required even if the test report from the laboratory or healthcare institution contains an ISO accreditation reference.
c. Hotel Reservation Confirmation – A reservation confirmation at one of the designated hotels in Hong Kong for no less than 21 nights starting on the day of arrival in Hong Kong.4. Entry Restriction Exemption–the following passengers are exempt from the aforementioned entry restrictions:
a. Passengers transiting in Hong Kong
b. Passengers falling within the categories listed on Hong Kong SAR government’s website, who are also being exempted from compulsory quarantine, if they are:
– travelling from China
– travelling from other countries (please view the list here)