Date: 4 January 2021
Please refer to airline operations update below.
Affected passengers may email your Marsman Travel Consultant for clarification and assistance.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. . For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
ROYAL BRUNEI AIRLINES
TRAVEL RESTRICTION IN BRUNEI IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19 OUTBREAK
Please see below entry restrictions and quarantine requirements imposed by the government of Brunei Darussalam:1. All foreigners are not allowed to enter Brunei on all border checkpoints, including those on transit.
2. For Foreign passport holders intending to travel to Brunei, kindly make sure to secure all necessary documents prior to your flight.
– Valid Approved Entry Travel Pass (ETP)
– A negative COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT PCR) test result from a designated medical center that is recognized by the government of the country of departure; undertaken 72 hours prior to traveling to Brunei. The official document must clearly state “RT PCR” in order to be authenticated.
– Proof of a valid air ticket
– Proof of payment for post-arrival SARS-COV-2 RT-PCR test or an exemption letter from Ministry of Health
– Proof of valid hotel booking for at least 6 days starting on the day of arrival
– Proof of installation of ‘BruHealth’ app on your mobile device
– Proof of a valid visa (for visa-required passport holders)
In accordance with the regulation in Turkey, passengers arriving to Turkey from abroad are required to have taken a PCR test with a negative result within 72 hours prior to their scheduled flight departure as of December 30, 2020 (at midnight) in the country of departure, and the test result should be submitted during check-in. Passengers below 6 years of age are not required to submit a test result.
Transit passengers are NOT required to submit a PCR test in Turkey however they are advised to review the flight restrictions applied by the destination country regarding the PCR test requirements, age limits and the duration.