Cambodia represents a culture well-marinated with time. Preserved for the rest of the world to see, the Angkor National Museum and Les Chantiers Ecoles Silk Farm is a manifestation of the strong sense of cultural conservation that Cambodia is known for.
Day 1 Manila-Phnom Penh
Upon arrival Phnom Penh airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
Day 2 City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda which are both located at the same compound. Next stop is the ToulSleng The Genocide Museum and souvenir shopping at Russian Market before having lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Wat Phnom, Independent Monument and the Killing Field (Cheung Ek). End the day with sumptuous dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3 Phnom Penh-Manila
Have a nice breakfast in your hotel then free leisure until the time for your transfer to the airport. Have a safe flight!
Validity: 30 September 2018
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Mandatory Tipping ($9/person)
- Local English-speaking Tour Guide
- SIC transportation during Tours
- Tour is valid for a minimum of two (2) persons per booking
- Tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- All services are subject to availability