Tagged as the “Las Vegas of Asia”, Macau is famous for its giant casinos, malls and the Ruins of St. Paul. When visiting this multi-cultural country (a direct result of being colonized by Portuguese for more than 300 years), it is a must to stop and enjoy its busy street, city glitz and authentic restaurants.
Day 1 Manila-Macau
After arrival at Macau Airport, you will meet and greet our local operator to proceed for the half-day City tour with lunch. Then transfer to your hotel to rest.
Day 2 Free and Easy
Breakfast at your hotel. The day is free for your to explore Macau or join our optional tours.
Day 3 Macau-Manila
After your breakfast, your day is free until your departure. You will be assisted and brought to the airport. Have a safe flight!
Validity: 15 December 2018
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Shared City tour with lunch and English speaking guide
- Tickets and fees for the tour
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Tour is valid for a minimum of two (2) persons per booking
- Tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- All services are subject to availability