Tagged as the “Las Vegas of Asia”, Macau is famous for its giant casinos, malls and the Ruins of St. Paul. When visiting this multi-cultural country (a direct result of being colonized by Portuguese for more than 300 years), it is a must to stop and enjoy its busy street, city glitz and authentic restaurants.
Day 1 Manila-Macau
After arrival at Macau Airport, transfer to the hotel to rest.
Day 2 City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to half day city tour and visit the following: Footsteps into the Historic Centre, Ruin’s of St. Paul, Na cha Temple, St. Dominic Church, Av. Da Praia Grande, Leal Senado Building, Senado Square, General Post Office Building, A-ma Temple, Macau Tower (Ground floor only) and Fisherman’s Wharf. Have lunch at a local restaurant then end your tour at Venetian Resort Hotel.
Day 3 Macau-Manila
After your breakfast, your day is free until your departure. You will be assisted and brought to the airport. Have a safe flight!
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Shared City tour with lunch and English speaking guide
- Tickets and fees for the tour
- Tour is valid for a minimum of two (2) persons per booking
- Tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- All services are subject to availability