Live out your dreams of sultry deserts and vivid wilderness scenes straight out of a magazine. Or even better. Kenya is a hot pot of culture and biodiversity that is sure to ignite the flames of your passion for the wild.
Kickstart your Kenya tour with a visit to the astonishing Lake Nakuru and stare in wonder at the phenomenal pink flamingos that make Lake Nakuru their humble abode. The Lake Nakuru is also home to the black rhino, white rhino, and the Rothschild giraffe.
On the following days, your vacation in Kenya will include a stopover at the acclaimed Maasai Mara Game Reserve where one can catch sight of the diverse biological setup thriving with vitality and vigor. You will also be enjoying the comfortable rooms of the Sarova Mara as you spend your night there.
Your Kenyan escapade will not be complete without seeing the majestic Rothschild giraffes. These endangered creatures can be found at the Giraffe Centre, which is also a part of your trip. Other than that, you will also have a city tour of Nairobi, a dinner at Carnivore Restaurant and a cozy overnight stay at the Sarova Hotel.
Unleash your fiery passion for the wild as you trek the extensive prairies of Kenya.
DAY 1 Nairobi – Lake Nakuru (B,L,D)
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport and welcome by the local team. Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park, which is famous for its millions of pink flamingos lining on the lake shore, arriving in the afternoon. This park is also a Sanctuary to the Black Rhino, White Rhino and Rothschild Giraffe. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge.
Day 2 Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara (B,L,D)
After breakfast, proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day when luck is on your side. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
Day 3 Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
After breakfast, proceed on a full day game viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous “BIG 5”.Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
DAY 4 Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
Enjoy a morning and afternoon game drive. Visit the Masai Village. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
DAY 5 Nairobi (B,L,D)
After breakfast drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be served. Visit the Giraffe Centre where you get the chance to feed the endangered Rothschild giraffes. Enjoy city tour in Nairobi. Dinner will be served at Carnivore Restaurant. Overnight at Sarova Stanley.
DAY 6 Depart to Manila (B))
Breakfast at the hotel. Time at leisure. Later transfer to JKIA for your departure flight
- Roundtrip ticket with taxes from MNL-BKK-NBO-BKK-MNL
- Accommodation on full board basis
- Ground transportation in 4×4 vehicle with wifi
- Transportation on private basis
- Game drives on private basis
- Meet and greet services
- Mineral water while on game drive only (1 litre per person/day)
- Park entrance fees and English Speaking Tour Guide
- Visa upon arrival at the airport with fee of USD50 for PH passport holder/ USD100 for US passport holder.
- Yellow fever vaccination
- Supplement USD100 for Nov 06 to Dec 15 & Dec 11 to Jan 05.
- Incidental tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff (budget approximately USD5 – USD10 per person/day)
- Travel Insurance
- Any item(s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porterage and laundry
- Reservation is valid for minimum 2 pax.
- Rates/taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Deposit of USD200 per pax
- Cancellation charges will be applied.
- Valid for ticketing until March 31, 2017.