Cambodia represents a culture well-marinated with time. Preserved for the rest of the world to see, the Angkor National Museum and Les Chantiers Ecoles Silk Farm is a manifestation of the strong sense of cultural conservation that Cambodia is known for.
Day 1 Arrival
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, you will be welcomed by our local driver, who is in charge of your transfer to the hotel. You have the rest of the day to settle in and get comfortable as you prepare for the activities in the days ahead.
Day 2 Free and Easy
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast in your hotel. The day is free for you to explore this magnificent place.
Day 3 Departure
Have a nice breakfast in your hotel then free leisure until the time for your transfer to the airport. We hope that you enjoyed your visit in Siem Reap! Have a safe flight!
- Angkor Wat Tour – from USD65.00/pax
- Tonle Sap Lake Tour – from USD40.00/pax
- Royal Palace Tour – from USD45.00/pax
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation at Somadevi Angkor Hotel based on twin sharing
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers