Hong Kong is the epitome of modernity and sophistication that remains humble to its roots. Wide-eyed urban cities are complimented with the touch of the country’s widely visited cultural landmarks such as Man Mo Temple and Po Lin Monastery – both of which depicts the religious views of Hong Kong.
Day 1 Manila-Hong Kong
After arrival at Hong Kong International Airport, you will meet and greet for your transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 Free and Easy
Breakfast at your hotel. The day is free to explore Hong Kong or join the non-compulsory halfday city tour and visit the Harbourfront Promenade, Jewelry Factory and Souvenir Outlet, and Aberdeen Fishing Village (Sampran Ride is optional). Pass by at mid-level of Victoria Peak and the tour ends at Tsimshatsui Area.
Day 3 Hong Kong-Manila
After your breakfast, your day is free until your departure. You will be assisted and brought to the Hong Kong International Airport. Have a safe flight!
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Half-day City tour (non-compulsory)
- Airconditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide during tours
- Tickets and fees for the tour
- Ocean Park with roundtrip transfers
- Disneyland with roundtrip transfers
- Full day Macau with lunch, roundtrip ferry and hotel transfers
- Lantau Explorer with roundtrip 360 cable car
- Tour is valid for a minimum of two (2) persons per booking
- Tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- All services are subject to availability