Towering heights and a cityscape of purples and indigos accented by glowing night lights; a few of Kuala Lumpur’s best assets yet. Seek comfort in its metropolitan abode and take delight in the view of its most iconic Twin Towers situated in the heart of the city.
Day 1 Manila-Kuala Lumpur
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur then transfer to hotel for check in. The rest of the day is free at own leisure.
Day 2 City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Afterwhich, proceed to half day City tour on SIC basis. The tour will run for three (3) hours. Places to visit are Handicraft Centre, The Twin Towers (photostop), National Monument, National Museum (exclude entrance fee) National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, King’s Palace and Chocolate Boutique.
Day 3 Kula Lumpur-Manila
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free at own leisure until transfer to airport for flight back to Manila.
Validity: 31 March 2019
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Half day City Tour (SIC)
- Legoland with roundtrip bus ticket from Swiss Garden
- Genting Highland Tour
- Pulau Ketnam “Crab Island Tour”
- Tour is valid for a minimum of two (2) persons per booking
- Tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- All services are subject to availability