Northern Palawan Wilderness
Puerto Princesa is a city located in the beautiful island of Palawan. It is one of the country’s most popular tourist spots with its beach resorts and seafood restaurants. Acclaimed many times as the cleanest and greenest city in the country, Puerto Princesa is the perfect destination for those who want to enjoy being one with nature and to see scenic landscapes and waterscapes.
Day 1 Manila-Puerto Princesa
Welcome to Puerto Princesa! Your first day here will allow you to visit the city’s center, rich fish and vegetable market, Palawan Museum as well as the Butterfly and Crocodile Farms. Lunch will be served at the Badjao Seaport Restaurant, which is located within the mangrove-protected area of the city. You will be checked in at Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast for accommodations.
Day 2 Puerto Princesa-Sabang-Underground River
Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel before departing to Bambua Resort in Sabang. The Underground River is claimed as the longest underground river discovered in the world and thereby declared as a UNESCO World’s Natural Heritage Site. Cruise the tunnel river to a kilometer long and visit the monkey trail before heading to the resort for lunch, dinner, and an overnight stay.
Day 3 Sabang
Your third day at Puerto Princesa will begin with a hearty breakfast. Enjoy the rest of your morning at your own leisure and then go and experience the beautiful mangroves of Palawan. Lunch will be served back at the resort, followed by a nature and beach tour of Sabang. Spend the rest of your night at Blue Bamboo Resort where you will have an appetizing dinner and comfortable stay.
Day 4 Sabang-Port Barton
Fill your stomach with a sumptuous breakfast before departing for Port Barton. Check in at the beautiful and cozy Coconut Garden Island Resort.
Day 5 Port Barton-El Nido
The fifth day of your Northern Palawan tour will begin after breakfast. After land travel, you will take a short boat ride to San Vicente proper before continuing your journey by land to El Nido. You will then check in at Lally & Abet Resort for accommodations where you can relax and regain your energy for tomorrow’s adventures.
Day 6 El Nido
Day 6 will give you the freedom to explore the sea and sandy beaches. Take a swim, ride a boat or lounge on the sand; just be sure to create lasting memories.
Day 7 El Nido-Manila
Your tour ends with a delicious breakfast at the resort before being taken to El Nido airport where you will take your flight back to Manila. We hope you enjoyed the wild and wet wonder of Puerto Princesa and El Nido!
- One night superior room accommodation at Palo Alto Bed & breakfast or similar accommodation
- Two nights village cottage accommodation at Blue Bamboo Resort or similar accommodation
- One night cottage accommodation at Coconut Garden Island Resort or similar accommodation
- Two nights duplex beachfront accommodation at Lally & Abet Resort or similar accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Full-board meals at Bambua Resort or similar accommodation
- Underground River tour with lunch
- Mangrove and Sabang Beach tour with lunch
- Use of airconditioned vehicle during the tours and transfers
- Used of motorized boats during transfer in Port Barton
- Visit of Puerto Princesa City on arrival with lunch at a seafood restaurant
- Airport assistance during transfers and services of a local English-speaking guide