Date: 28 January 2022
Based on IATF Resolution No. 159 issued on January 27, 2022, changes to international arrival protocols are as follows:
1. Country classification as “Green”, “Yellow” or” Red” is temporarily suspended.
2. Effective February 1, 2022, the entry, testing, and quarantine protocols for international arriving Filipinos and foreign nationals , allowed entry into the country and regardless of country of origin, shall be as follows:
- Fully vaccinated international arriving passengers shall be required to present a negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours prior to departure from country of origin.
- Passengers are no longer required to observe mandatory facility-based quarantine . They will self-monitor for any sign or symptom of COVID-19 infection for 7 days and required to report to the local government unit of the destination for any manifestation of symptoms.
- International arriving passengers must present the following as proof of vaccination: – W.H.O. international certificates of vaccination and prophylaxis;
- For the unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, or whose vaccination status cannot be validated, they are required to present the following: – Negative RT-PCR test result taken 48 hours prior to departure from country of origin
– VaxCertPH; or
– National/state digital certificate of foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under the reciprocal arrangement
– Mandatory facility-based quarantine until the release of their negative RT-PCR test taken on the 5th day
– Additional 14-day home quarantine
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).