Date: 18 February 2021
Please see updates below from Philippine Airlines.
Affected passengers may email your Marsman Travel Consultant for clarification and assistance.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
The Indonesia Government has imposed and extended travel restrictions from February 11, 2021 until further notice:
– Temporary ban of non-Indonesian nationals (foreigners) from all countries to Indonesia
– International travelers with the status of Indonesian citizens (WNI) from abroad remain to follow the health protocol stipulated by the government.
– International travelers who are foreigners from all countries who will enter Indonesia, either directly or transiting from a foreign country, are temporarily prohibited from entering. The EXEMPTIONS are the following:
a) Holders of limited stay permit card (KITAS) and permanent residence permit card (KITAP); and
b) Holders of valid Indonesian E-Visa
c) Medical, food and humanitarian aid workers
d) Crew Workers
e) Foreign Nationals who work at vital strategic projects, vital national projects, national strategic projects
– Foreign nationals who have extended their Visitor Stay Permit 4 (four) times and do not exceed 180 days, and who have held Temporary Stay Permits and not eligible for Temporary Stay Permits extension, are required to apply for an onshore visa for a new stay permit.
COVID-19 HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
– International travelers with the status of Indonesian citizens and foreigners from all countries that enter or transit Indonesia, must show a negative result through the RT-PCR test in the country of origin whose sample is taken within a maximum period of 3 x 24 hours before the hour of departure and attach the result at the time of health examination or fill up the Indonesian International e-HAC (Electronic Health Alert Card).
– Upon arrival, RT-PCR retests are conducted for all travelers and are required to undergo quarantine for 5 (five) days.
> For Indonesian citizens, special quarantine accommodation will be provided by the government in accordance with the Decree of the Task Force for Handling COVID-19 Number 8 Year 2021
> For non-Indonesian nationals, the quarantine accommodation (Hotels / Lodging) must have received certification by the Ministry of Health of COVID-19 and will be at their own expense
This does not apply to infants and children below 12 years old.
Foreign nationals submitting eVisa are not required to attach RT PCR results, instead, a declaration letter to undertake medical treatment at own expense if contracted with the COVID-19 in the duration of stay in Indonesia is required.
Passengers must be tested at a government-accredited COVID-19 health facility: https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph
Please refer to Indonesian Government’s official website https://www.covid19.go.id/ for further details and latest updates.