Date: 17 February 2021
Please see updates below.
Affected passengers may email your Marsman Travel Consultant for clarification and assistance.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
PASSENGERS FROM THE PHILIPPINES ARE NOW ALLOWED TO TRANSIT THROUGH SINGAPORE
Singapore Airlines is happy to announce that passengers coming from the Philippines are now allowed to transit through Singapore.
For more information, please refer to SIA’s official website (www.singaporeair.com) or via links below:
– Transit through Singapore
– Pre-Departure Tests (PDT) for travellers from the Philippines
– Health and safety measures
– Latest flight schedules
– 210211TableforCitiesApprovedforTransit.pdf (singaporeair.com)
Passengers transiting through Changi Airport are reminded to wear their masks while in transit and observe safe distancing measures.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS SUSPENDS REGIONAL AND DOMESTIC OPERATIONS UNTIL APRIL 30, 2021
South African Airways (SAA) advises all customers that all its normal commercial flights across its route network will remain suspended in April 2021. This is due among other reasons, to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in the aviation industry. Customers are advised to note the following:
– Domestic and Regional flights will be suspended up to and including 30 April 2021.
– Bookings from 01 May 2021 onwards will remain in place for now.
– Existing codeshare relationship with Mango is still in place and maintained.
The conditions below will apply: Assistance will be provided to all ticketed passengers holding a South African Airways’ ticket (only) on the following basis:
– Applicable to tickets issued on/before 25 March 2020, up to and including 30 April 2021.
– Due to the cancellation of SAA operated flights, SAA customers will be able to opt for the following conditions mentioned below;
- > We will issue credit / vouchers as per our current TA policy
> Domestic: Passengers who still wish to travel (permitted) must contact SAA or the booking owner to be rebooked onto Mango where possible
> We will still remain with our policy – No refunds
Note: Customers will have 3 days to notify SAA of their decision so that SAA / booking owner can make the necessary arrangements
Rebooking Conditions applicable:
– Customers holding a ticket issued by South African Airways (083) (operated by South African Airways and/or SA 7000-7999 flight range), we will offer you the value of the unused sectors (coupons) as a credit for future travel.
- > The original ticket will be used as the exchange document.
– The value of the remaining sectors on the ticket is valid as a credit for up to 24 months from the date of the first affected flight.
- > Any additional amount to be collected (i.e. fares, taxes and surcharges) the differences and/or other expenses incurred will be for the passenger’s account.
> Tickets and PNR must be endorsed: “COVID-19 SA FLT/DATE”