Date: 04 February 2021
Please see updates below.
Affected passengers may email your Marsman Travel Consultant for clarification and assistance.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
RE-ITERATION ON GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERES ARRIVING IN DUBAI
Effective 31 January 2021, All UAE residents, GCC citizens, and visitors traveling to Dubai will need to do a pre-travel (before departure) PCR test, irrespective of the country they are coming from. Validity period of PCR tests had been reduced from 96 hours to 72 hours. Passengers coming from the Philippines will conduct a second swab upon arrival in Dubai. All passengers transiting Dubai are not required to present RT-PCR.
JAPAN TRAVEL ADVISORY
Please be advised of the latest updates from the Japan Government below:
1. Passengers holding newly issued visa may NOT travel from Philippines to Japan until further notice. These includes Contract Workers/New-entry trainees, Business visa, and Student visa.
2. Returning/New entry Residents with long term stay visa (Japanese Nationals, Japan Foreign Nationals with Permanent Residence/Residence Visa, and their dependents), Returning OFWs/trainees (with reentry permit), and Seacrews point to point and transit to Japan may enter Japan from the Philippines even beyond January 03, 2021.
3. Transit passengers in Japan are allowed even after January 03, 2021 as long as same day and same airport connection. Connecting flight between NRT and HND is not allowed even if it is same day connection.
4. Passengers leaving Japan is on status quo.
5. Tourist visa remains suspended.
UPDATE ON THE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS FOR PASSENGERS HOLDING BRITISH NATIONAL (OVERSEAS) PASSPORTS TRAVELLING TO HONG KONG
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) announced that effective 31 January 2021, Immigration Department will no longer recognize the BN(O) passport as a valid travel document for arrival and departure clearance in Hong Kong:
1. Hong Kong residents to present BN(O) passport for immigration clearance and for boarding purpose will be required by the Immigration department to present valid travel document such as HKSAR passport, Hong Kong identity card or HKSAR re-entry permit.
2. For Passengers holding BN(O) passports for boarding purpose, the airline will request the passenger to present HKSAR passport, Hong Kong Identity card or re-entry permit.