Date: 29 January 2021
The Bureau of Immigration (BI) reminds all registered foreign nationals in the Philippines and ACR I-Card holders, except holders of Temporary Visitor’s Visas or Tourist Visas, to report in person to BI’s main office in Intramuros, Manila or to the nearest participating BI offices within the first sixty (60) days of 2021.
The Annual Report 2021 shall be held from 02 January to 01 March 2021 and is NON-EXTENDIBLE. Failure to comply will result in administrative fines and/or imprisonment at the option of the BI Commissioner.
The online appointment may be accessed through http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph/.
A foreign national may be EXEMPTED from personal appearance provided that they:
– personally appeared in at least one of the AR in 2018, 2019, or 2020 with an accomplished AR form;
– present an official receipt of the latest AR fee paid;
– settle the payment of ₱500 express lane fee for non-appearance;
– furnish a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with valid government-issued ID of the legal representative; and
– present a valid passport and ACR I-Card.
Annual Report Fee: Php 310.00
Marsman Drysdale Travel is also offering its services for Annual Reporting for your company’s foreign employees.
– Original ACR I-Card
– Original and valid passport
– Copy of previous Annual Report receipt
For more details and assistance, you may reach the Documentation Department through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.