Date: 20 January 2021
Please refer to updates below.
Affected passengers may email your Marsman Travel Consultant for clarification and assistance.
Our standard operating hours starts from 8:30AM until 5:00PM daily. . For emergency support, after office hours and weekends, you may reach us through our hotline, +63918 979 0937 (Smart), available from 5:00PM to 2:00AM (next day).
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
IMMIGRATION AND QUARANTINE REQUIREMENTS TO AUSTRALIA EFFECTIVE JANUARY 22, 2021Entry Restrictions:
– All foreign nationals are not permitted to enter Australia
– Cathay Pacific flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth are operating. However, they are subject to ongoing capacity restrictions imposed by the Australian government. The quota assigned to airlines varies from week to week, and is usually announced at short notice. We therefore may have to cancel or reschedule your confirmed flight booking(s), and offer free rebooking to another date. We’re sorry if this causes you any inconvenience.
Entry Restriction Exemptions:
– Australian citizens, permanent residents and their immediate family including legal guardians, spouse, de facto partner, provisional partner via holders and dependent children of a passenger eligible for entry to Australia
– Diplomats accredited to Australia that currently reside in Australia and their immediate family
– Nationals of New Zealand who ordinarily reside in Australia (444 visa)
– New Zealand citizens who do not reside in Australia are permitted to transit through Australia if their final destination is New Zealand
– Citizens of the followings countries are permitted to transit through Australia to return home:
– Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati Marshall Islands, Micronesia
– Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea
– Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
– Foreign nationals transiting an Australian airport with a confirmed onward flight (provided they do not leave the airport during transit)
– All passengers (including Australian citizens and residents) arriving in Australia will be subject to a mandatory quarantine period of 14 days
– Passengers must pay for the cost of their quarantine on arrival. Please note that arrangements differ by state. For passengers arriving into Sydney, please visit the NSW Government website ; for passengers arriving into Perth, please visit the Western Australia Government website.
– New Zealand citizen or permanent resident (including their immediate family) or a citizen of a South Pacific Island travelling home through (ie – transiting) Australia, is not subject to these mandatory quarantine requirements
– From 22 January 2021, all passengers aged five or above travelling to or transiting through Australia are required to present a medical certificate indicating a negative COVID-19 test result, conducted within 72 hours of their scheduled flight departure
– The medical certificate must be in English, in either hard copy or digital copy, and must contain the following:
> Passenger’s name and date of birth
> The test result (such as “negative” or “not detected”)
> The method of test conducted (acceptable test type is: PCR test)
> The date that the specimen was collected
> The date that the test result was authorised and the name of the authorising officer
> Name and address of the laboratory / clinic / facility that administered the test
> Accreditation body that the laboratory is affiliated with (if known)
– All passengers (except diplomats) are required to complete the Australia Travel Declaration form before departure.
– All passengers travelling to Queensland (i.e. through Brisbane airport), are required to complete the Queensland International Arrivals Registration form before departure
Additional Entry Requirements for Passengers Travelling to Perth:
– Passengers travelling to Perth must obtain an official exemption to be able to enter Western Australia. More information and how to apply for an exemption via the G2G Pass system can be found on the Western Australia government website.