A new atmosphere for the taking, Taipei holds as much history despite its size. The capital of Taiwan houses museums such as the National Palace Museum and the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall. Delight, too, in the ancient architectural structures that abound this tiny yet packed city.
Day 1 Manila-Taipei
Upon your arrival, you will be transferred to Taipei via private car with driver only. After check-in at the hotel, you have the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 2 City Tour
Today, enjoy a half-day city tour to visit Chang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, Martyr’s Shrine, National Palace Museum, a local Taiwanese Temple and Handricraft Center. On your way, you will pass by the Pesidential Square. After the tour, you have the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 3 Taipei-Manila
You will be transferred to Taoyuan International Airport by private car with driver only. Enjoy your flight!
Validity: 31 March 2018
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Private roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily breakfasts
- Airconditioned vehicle for shared tour
- English-speaking guide for shared tour
- Entrance tickets and admission fees for shared tour
- Land tour insurance
- Tour is valid for a minimum of two (2) persons per booking
- Tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- All services are subject to availability