Cebu, an island province is one of the most developed provinces in the Philippines located at the center of the Visayas region.
A visit to Cebu will not be complete without beach hopping to the group of small islands along the Mactan Channel with a motored pump boat (“banca”). The shallow waters within the sanctuary are excellent for snorkeling adventures. A wide variety of corals and reef fish are easily visible in two to three meters of water when snorkeling. After an exploration a barbecue picnic lunch is prepared in one of the islands. This is the perfect time to learn how to eat the Filipino way during picnics – by using your hands.
This package includes land transportation, meals and entrance fees for certain destinations or attractions mentioned in the itinerary.Inclusions:
- Use of air conditioned transportation
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals as advised in the itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
- Transportation outside the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Gratuity pay for the driver and guide