Date: 10 July 2020
The following visa application centres below have resumed its operations in the Philippines. Please note that VFS Global has implemented the appointment system when accepting applications and does not accommodate walk-in applicants.
– UK Visas and Immigration has begun a phased resumption
of services at the UK Visa Application Centre in Manila, Philippines for
long stay and seafarers. Please visit the
individual country page
– The Croatia Visa Application Centre in Manila has resumed accepting short and long stay applications.
– The Malaysia Visa Application Centre in Manila now accept applications from expats, students and spouses of Malaysian nationals only.
– The France is now accepting short stay and long stay (student) applications.
– The Sweden Visa Application Centre is now accepting short stay applications.
– The Ukraine Visa Application Centre in Manila has resumed operations.
– The Belgium, Germany, Norway and Netherlands Visa Application Centres in Manila are now accepting seafarer applications.
– VFS Global Denmark in Manila has resumed accepting applications. Kindly note that applicants must have a worthy purpose of travel, must be travelling before 31 August and must check the link to the Danish police at https://politi.dk/en where they can find the list of worthy purposes.
On the other hand, the Embassy of Korea resumes short-term
visa issuance as of July 9 with the following conditions:
– Short-term stay visas are not issued for sightseeing and tourism purposes. The short-term visas may be issued only for spouses of Korean citizens and/or entrepreneurs with urgent business purposes.
– Those who are candidates for the Marriage Immigrant visa (F-6) under visa regular may not apply for the short-term visa. However, in consideration of the circumstances of Corona 19, those who are exempted from the International Marriage Guideline Program are eligible for the application of the short-term visa.
– The short-term stay (C-3) multi-visa issued before April 5, 2020 will not be available even if it is still valid. Please apply for a new visa in order to enter South Korea.
Furthermore, any short-stay visa holder for Korea is required to go to the government isolation center for their quarantine period when entering Korea (although the spouse of Korean citizens may transfer from the government facility to their personal homes for self-isolation). Also, the spouses with short-term visas may not change their visa status to the Marriage Immigrant visa (F-6) while in Korea.
Affected applicants may email our Documentation team thru firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification and assistance.
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.