EMBASSY UPDATES AS OF 3 JULY 2020
Date: 3 July 2020
The following visa application centres below have resumed its operations in the Philippines:
– The Malaysia Visa Application Centre in Manila will resume operations on 1 July 2020, for applications from expats, students and spouses of Malaysian nationals only.
– The France is now accepting short stay and long stay (student) applications.
– The Sweden Visa Application Centre is now accepting short stay applications.
– The Ukraine Visa Application Centre in Manila has resumed operations.
– The Belgium, Germany, Norway and Netherlands Visa Application Centres in Manila are now accepting seafarer applications.
– The Denmark Visa Application Centre in Manila is now accepting seafarers and long stay applications.
On the other hand, due to the COVID-19 confirmed case of one receptionist at RCBC Plaza (Tower 1), the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in the Philippines shall suspend temporarily its consular services from July 2, 2020 until further notice. However, TECO informs the public that they will still be receiving applicants who have scheduled appointment for July 2-3, 2020.
Affected applicants may email our Documentation team thru email@example.com for further clarification and assistance.
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.