MDTI-TA-2020-061 (8 April 2020)
Please refer to airline flight operations update below.
Affected passengers may email your Marsman Travel Consultant for clarification and assistance. For urgent support, you may reach us through the following contact numbers: +63918 979 0937 (Smart) | +63917 896 4891 (Globe).
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS
1) Flight Operations
Between April 3 to April 24, 2020, ANA’s Manila-Haneda flight frequency will be reduced from 7 times weekly to 3 times weekly. Manila-Narita flight remains suspended for the same period. Please see the updated flight operation info below:
NH 869 (Haneda-Manila) will continue to operate daily until April 3, 2020
** NH 870 (Manila-Haneda) will operate on April 1 and April 2, 2020 and will not operate on April 3, 2020.
Due to the limited operations of our caterer in Manila, we are unable to accept special meal requests on flights from Manila to Japan starting April 1, 2020 until further notice.
2) Quarantine Strengthening Upon Entry in Japan
Effective March 28, 2020, The Philippines will be added to the list of countries subject to “Strengthened Quarantine” implemented by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
Persons who have visited any of areas subject to strengthened quarantine within 14 days before arrival in Japan, are required to follow the instructions below.
– Even without symptoms of illness, to stay at a place designated by the
Chief of the Quarantine Station, (such as homes) for 14 days counting from
the day after arrival, and DO NOT use public transportation for any
purpose, including transport from airports, etc.
– Be sure to arrange an accommodation and means of private transportation from the airport to the accommodation in Japan. (DO NOT use public transportation.)
– Upon entry, a quarantine officer will register whereabouts for the 14-day period mentioned above and means of private transportation, at the quarantine station.
Those who enter Japan as a transit country are not subject to the measures, as long as they do not disembark.
For the full Q&A, please visit: Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan Website
The most updated information for flight handling in response to COVID-19 is
available through the ANA website. Please bookmark the following webpages:
– Measures to prevent the expansion of COVID-19
– List of temporarily Suspended / Reduced / Downsized International Flights
– List of temporarily Suspended / Reduced / Downsized Domestic Flights
In line with the significant decrease in the demand for travel due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 landscape, we have suspended our international services and are temporarily scaling back our teams. These measures are scheduled to be in place until the end of May but are subject to change depending on further developments with the evolving situation.:
Please refer to the image below for the active flights at Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1: